Atomic Aquatics Venom Mask (available with Anti-Reflective Coating (ARC))Sold Out
WICKED LOOK. HEAVENLY VISION.
Venom has exceptional optical clarity with UltraClear Schott Superwhite™ glass lenses. Its single window hydrodynamic styling and double layer dual-colored silicone skirt provides extreme comfort, functionality and improved vision.
Wicked Look due to its striking styling, and Heavenly Vision because of its extraordinary new lens. After all, the main reason you dive is to SEE what’s down there!
The VENOM dive mask lets you see more…and you’ll look great doing it.
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.
Combining hydrodynamic design with top-shelf lense technology, the Atomic Aquatics Venom Arc mask provides superlative vision under the water’s surface.
UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass lenses offer wide-angle peripheral clarity while the double-layer silicone skirt holds the mask firmly in place. Building on the original Venom, the Arc includes an anti-reflective coating that’s applied to both sides of the UltraClear lenses, reducing glare and allowing more light to reach your retina.
An innovative squeeze-to-adjust strap allows for rapid fixes in the water. And if it ever breaks, no worries—the Arc’s frame is covered by a lifetime warranty.